INTERTAINMENT Content Submission Deadlines
2015/6 Summer Cycle (Dec '15 - March 2016) >> 05 October 2015
2016 Autumn Cycle (March - June 2016) >> 18 January 2016
2016 Winter Cycle (June - September 2016) >> 25 April 2016
2016 Spring Cycle (September - December 2016) >> 01 August 2016
FORMAT & SUPPLY MEDIUM
All content can be sent in one of the following formats:
- QuickTime file (.mov), MP4, MPEG2 on a data disc, flashdrive, harddrive or by file transfer.
- a mastered (retail) DVD.
If you can not provide content in this format, please e-mail email@example.com to make alternative arrangements.
- Submissions in .wmv or .flv formats will not be accepted.
- Please send content in the HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE.
- If you submit a DVD or compilation DVD, please send us 2 copies if possible.
- Please note that we will not return any medium on which media is provided, unless
otherwise arranged prior to submission. This includes hard drives and flash drives.
- No DVD’s will be returned.
- You are welcome to send us links to file transfer sites such as Hightail (formerly YouSendIt), wetransfer or Dropbox. Please e-mail
POSTAL OR COURIER DELIVERIES
Physical Address for Courier:
Airport Industria C/O Montreal drive & Morris Close
Postal Address for Deliveries:
* Please ensure you receive a tracking number. Please e-mail the the tracking number to
For any queries, or for more information, feel free to contact Pieter Pohl
on firstname.lastname@example.org or 082 523 4469 during office hours.
Thank you for contributing to INTERTAINMENT
Intertainment Content & Submission Guidelines